Trailer concrete pumps are a common machine within the construction industry. They could be used to pump concrete from your concrete truck or mixer upon an unpaved job site to wherever it must have to go. With this process to be effective, there are some safety tips you have to know before operating your trailer concrete pump. Continue reading below and be sure you are taking these important precautions when utilizing this valuable machine!
- Never overload the trailer concrete pump. This can cause damage to the equipment and may lead to a hazardous situation. Make sure that you load the ideal amount of concrete for the position. In case you are unsure of exactly how much concrete to work with, ask an experienced. Overloading may also make the concrete to spill out and create a safety hazard.
Concrete is heavy and might cause severe injuries if it falls on someone. Be sure that the concrete is loaded evenly inside the trailer(planta portatil de concreto) and use proper lifting techniques when transferring it to the pump.
- Always keep in mind your surroundings when operating a trailer concrete pump.
When someone comes to your job site, stop pumping concrete immediately up until you determine regardless of whether it's safe to enable them to be there. Usually have a spotter nearby when using this part of machinery in the event an emergency situation occurs. If somebody else has to enter or exit the spot of operation, make sure you stop pumping concrete and hold off until they may be safely out before resuming.
- Keep people and equipment from the hose path, especially if you use high-pressure water to wash the nozzle websites: https://aimixgrupo.com/planta-dosificadora-de-concreto-portatil/.
This water can be extremely powerful and may cause serious injuries when it makes contact with someone. Make sure that everyone understands the dangers and stays taken care of when you are pumping concrete.
Be especially careful when reversing the trailer concrete pump. Always look behind you prior to starting to back and ensure nobody is in terms of how. If you are unsure about where other folks are, it is best to stop and wait until the area clears.
Don't allow one to ride around the trailer concrete pump.
This will cause handling issues which is dangerous for all involved. If someone needs help moving materials, question them when they would really like you to pull it along with your vehicle or bring a 2nd person along as an alternative to riding on the top of the equipment.
- Always wear the proper safety gear when operating a trailer concrete pump.
This can include sturdy footwear, protective eyewear, and earplugs, or other hearing protection as needed. You must also wear long sleeves to shield yourself from any debris which could fly up when you are pumping concrete(bomba de concreto en venta).
- Ensure that the concrete is at the right temperature before pumping it.
When it is too hot, you could damage the pump and result in a dangerous situation. If it is too cold, the concrete may well not flow properly and might clog the hose.
Follow these safety tips when operating your trailer concrete pump(De AIMIX) to keep yourself yet others safe at work site.